Saturday, May 31, 2008

Another Meme Until the Camera Works . . .

What is his name? Mr. Reed

How long have you been together? Three and a half years

How long did you date? Six month until engagement, another six to marriage

How old his he? 28

Who eats more? I do, I would guess.

Who said I love you first? He did, in my memory

Who is taller?
He is by seven inches or more.

Who can sing better? I would have to say I do, even though he's threatened to try out for the vocal performance major singing selections from "Man of La Mancha."

Who is smarter? I'm a better student, but he has an incredible memory for anything that isn't math. He beat us all at trivial pursuit in Laramie and he can recite "Ode on a Grecian Urn" at the drop of a hat.

Who does the laundry? Sometimes I do, sometimes he does.

Who pays the bills? I pay most of them.

Who sleeps on the right side? I'm suppose to sleep on the right side, but tend to end up in the middle.

Who mows the lawn? I did the first summer, he did last summer, and this year someone came and stole our yard so we don't have to mow.

Who cooks dinner? I do on Mondays and Wednesdays and he does on Tuesdays and Thursdays and the weekend is a free for all. That's plan, anyway.

Who drives? I drive my car and he drives his car, for the most part.

Who is more stubborn? He is more stubborn, but I hold a grudge longer.

Who kissed whom first? He kissed me first.

Who asked whom out first? I asked him out first - well, I asked for someone in his apartment (last minute cancellation of my date in an apartment date) and he was the only one who could (or wanted?) to go. At the end of that date he asked me out, so make your own conclusion.

Who proposed? He proposed, but used the imperative "Marry me." I don't know if that's a proposal or a command, but I acquiesced either way.

Who has more friends? He has more friends living in the U.C. as most of mine have moved on.

Who is more sensitive? I am.

Who has more siblings? I do by one.

Who wears the pants in the family? Each of us wears a pant, I would guess.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fascinating questions and answers. Mutti

Robyn said...

Glad to finally hear a part of the story. Wish it had happened when I was still around, so I could meet him --and so I could have benefited from chips and salsa, m&ms, or a steak dinner.