Saturday, May 8, 2010

If you're anything like me, this will blow your mind!!!!

7 comments:

Vanessa Swenson said...

woah, wait, Johnny recorded songs in German?

The Old Cowboy said...

Bloody marvelous! Where did you get that?

Frau Magister said...

Amazing what you can find on the interwebs, isn't it?

And there's more:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyZjKyb6uX4&feature=related

linus said...

(head explodes)

The Old Cowboy said...

This probably just saved my life. I just finished a 3(!) hour meeting, which ran well past lunch time. I seriously considered running out into the middle of 19th avenue screaming obscenities, but instead I played this. Feel much better now.

Frau Magister said...

It's pretty great, isn't it? I wish I could have played this for my students - he actually has pretty good vowels!

Mary Ann said...

This was stellar. I played it for The Professor for our daily laugh. The kids and my brother (big Johnny Cash fans) are next. If you like him, we recommend his appearances on Sesame Street.