
My how young we look!
What has happened in our last two years? Here is our married life in numbers:
- two continents
- eight countries
- three cities
- two roommates
- four waffle irons
- three funerals
- five weddings
- three windshields
- ten days apart
- one degree
- two hundred sausages
- one septic tank disaster (mostly avoided)
- eight fountain pens
- one stim-u-lax
- thirty cans of pear cider consumed last week
- eight trips home
- and no babies


6 comments:
Two hundred sausages? I think I missed this one. Also, who's the other roommate besides Heidi? Did you have a roommate in Germany? Anyway, Happy Anniversary! We've been very grateful to have you two as our friends.
Two hundred sausages: a rough estimate of how many we've eaten in the last two years. Now that I think about it, that might be a little low.
Yes, we had a roommate in Germany - Gretchen lived in the same apartment.
Thanks for you anniversary greetings! It's not until Thursday, but as chaos is already beginning to ensue, I thought I'd post now.
Wow happy Anniversary.
You can add
One Estrella War to the list as well.
Two years? Really? I thought it was just yesterday...Papa
Happy anniversary!
...and I really like your wedding dress!
Congratulations on two years of adventures, discoveries and endurance under less than ideal circumstances. Sort of "welcome to the real world" initiation. But remember we all agreed to come into this existence to be tried and tested.
Best wishes for many more years of fun adventures or discovery together.
Mutti
Post a Comment