Monday, July 14, 2008

Free to a good home . . .

Here are a few books we have in duplicate that we can part with. Let me know if you want one (or more), and I'll get it (them) to you:

Band of Brothers by Stephen E. Ambrose
The house on the strand by Dame Daphne Du Maurier
Der Steppenwolf by Hermann Hesse (German)
Name of the Rose by Umberto Eco
Secret Pilgrim by John Le Carre
Tonio Kröger / Mario und der Zauberer. by Thomas Mann (German)
Dichtung und Wahrheit 1 u. 2 by Johann Wolfgang von Goethe (German)
Buddenbrooks by Thomas Mann (English)
Eine vernunftgemässe Theologie by John Andreas Widtsoe (German)
Der Schimmelreiter. by Theodor Storm (German)
Horribilicribifax Teutsch. Scherzspiel by Andreas Gryphius (German)
Cenodoxus. by Jakob Bidermann (German)
The Story of English by Robert McCrum
Far From the Madding Crowd by Thomas Hardy

2 comments:

Vanessa Swenson said...

The Story of English is too good to pass up. And am I being greedy if I also want Band of Brothers?

Frau Magister said...

No - not greedy at all. I will bring them to you tomorrow.