"A bug!" (whack) "I smash it!"
"I've never even heard of your school, how can I be a student there?"
"We wouldn't watch Walk the Line. We only listen to uplifting music."
"Congratulations on your connection to the sewer!"
"We've got two juvenile delinquents and two invalids to look after and three lawns to mow."
"I never work this much at home. At home I just play."
"Where's the game where you get to slap babies?"
"I've never read Harry Potter. Are you shocked?"
"Did Satan tell Grandma to write on the wall?"
"No Henry, that is not a cow. That is a horse. You can tell by the tail and the face . . ."
"2 hours and 45 minutes later . . ."
"Where's the other teacher? The pretty and nice one?"
"So with the five layers and four spacers that makes the cake 3.5' tall."
"Sarah, you need to go back to bed. You're sleepwalking."
Saturday, August 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Interestingly, I know the source of some of those quotes! Unfortunately, Satan and Grandma will be forever joined in one little boy's mind. Thanks a lot. Mutti
I just noticed how you have a statistics book in your library and it all came flooding back. Remember how we idolized that one guy that our teacher always talked about, so we went and found his office and stood there in awe? Good times.
I seem to recall some of those quotes...may have even contributed..
Papa
Post a Comment