
What has happened in the last three years? Here's our marriage in numbers:
- three continents
- ten countries
- four cities
- two states
- five moves
- four funerals
- six weddings
- five windshields
- two degrees
- three septic tank disasters
- nine jobs
- ten fountain pens
- twenty-four cans of pepsi consumed last week
- five jobs
- thirteen trips home
- thirty-two days apart
- 1,250 books moved to Madtown
- and still no babies


6 comments:
I think what you really need to complete your marriage is a doily for your wedding dress.
You're amazing, Sarah. Sounds like you're still living a pretty fun life. How many crazy parties have you hosted?
Matt had better get cracking if he wants to remain in the race of Alpha maleness. Starting a fire is just one of the things needed you know. And I am pretty sure drinking Pepsi isn't even on the list. Could be wrong on that though.
Pepsi is very near the top of the list. Papa
Excellent post! (... despite some obvious trauma)
I should write a similar post.
Happy New Year and live well and prosperous in 2009!
Aunt Sassie and I congratulate you and Matt and three years of eternal bliss combined with three years of eternal endurance. Mutti
Post a Comment