Friday, December 5, 2008

8 Tags . . . Thanks, Carrie

8 UTube videos I love to watch (we have no TV):
1. Drink! by Mario Lanza (and other Mario Lanza videos)
2. Stanford Olsen videos
3. German movie trailers
4. The finale from Carman with Agnes Baltsa and Jose Carreras
5. Fat Boy Slim videos
6. Nature (on PBS)
7. David Tennant singing
8. Daft Hands

8 Favorite Restaurants in Madtown:
1. The Old Fashioned
2. The Taj
3. El Pastor
4. Kabul
5. Hüsüns
6. Sa-Bai Thong
7. Taqueria Guadalajara
8. Dotty Dumpling's Dowry

8 Things that happened yesterday:
1. Read some Herder
2. Shoveled snow
3. Ate my oatmeal
4. Went to French
5. Laughed quite a bit in French class
6. Studied Barthes and Adorno with an Austrian who claims she can make a mean schnitzel
7. Sat through two hours of literary theory
8. Came home, ate dinner, wrote on Herder

8 Things I'm looking forward to:
1. Finishing this Herder paper
2. Finishing my Nietzsche paper
3. Finishing my Rainer Simon paper
4. Practicing on the pipe organ
5. Christmas, etc
6. Gorging myself during the holidays
7. Spending time with family soon
8. Spring

8 Things on my wish list:
1. Wish I was done with this Herder paper
2. Wish I was done with my Nietzsche paper
3. Wish I was done with my Simon paper
4. Wish it was 20 degrees warmer (ie above freezing)
5. Wish we had disposable income
6. Wish I could speak French
7. Wish I didn't kill yeast so much
8. Wish you all a happy advent season!

Almost 8 People I'm Tagging:
1. Jedi Hero
2. Married Mormon Man (aka Bro)
3. Heather
4. Autumnal Equinox
5. Lu
6. Moo
7. Thora
8. Anyone else who reads my blog who also blogs themselves (you know who you are!).

2 comments:

Carrie Nation said...

by the way, you closed your poll before I could vote on it!

Anonymous said...

Killing yeast is a problem for you? Blame it on that darn global warming. Looking forward to seeing you soon. Hold it down in the French class. Mutti