Wednesday, March 11, 2009

And the winners are . . .

Venom - for "Middle High German"
Mutti - for "Death" (part of the great Death, Dames and Diction triumvirate)
Annfred the Oneupper - for "Special Topics in Women and the Humanities"
Der Meister - for "Women in the Humanities: woman as the other and the one—socio-cultural constructs of femininity and womanhood as inscribed by male hegemonic discourse, logocentric values, and ocular metaphors (i.e., the male gaze); the totalizing function of "literature" and "art" in the creation of gender and the indoctrination of belief in the tyranny of biology" OR "Dead White Males and the Women Who Love to Use Their Tools to Dismantle Their Houses"
Rob - for "Queering the Memoir: Auto(erotic)biographies by Other(ed) Womyn"

The lucky winners can expect a their fabulous prizes in the mail as soon as this pre-spring break madness ends.

3 comments:

Vanessa Swenson said...

Sweet! Merci.

Anonymous said...

I can hardly wait! Mutti

Oneup said...

I'm stoked! Which address are you sending it to??? I'll be in the greater Chicagoland area next week, but I'll be in the middle of nowhere before that...and after that...Which mail should I be checking?!?!? THE SUSPENSE!!!!!!!!!!