Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Tag You're It

I was tagged by Heidi and Venom, so I guess I better do it:

Jobs I've Held
American Nanny in Berlin
German Instructor
Transcriber
Statistician
Freelance Musician

Movies I Can Watch Over and Over
Clue (thanks Venom for the reminder)
Adventures in Babysitting
Star Wars (4-6, mind you)
Smiley's People
Most Jane Austen
Room with a View
Coen Brothers

Places I have lived
Sierra Vista, AZ
Mesa, AZ
Provo, UT
Vienna, A
Logan, UT
Berlin, D
Mapleton, UT

Shows I enjoy
British Mysteries (Sherlock, Poirot, Midsommer, Rosemary and Thyme, Morse, Foyle, etc)
USA Characters (Monk, Psych, Burn Notice)
Britcoms (AbFab, Are you being served?, Hyacinth, Monty Python, etc)
SciFi (Star Trek, Dr. Who, X-Files, Lost)
Ugly Betty
Changing Rooms

Places I've Been On Vacation
Camp Geronimo
California
Cedar City
South Pacific (Fiji, New Zealand and Australia)
Eastern Europe (Budapest and Prague)
Western Europe (Switzerland, France, Belgium)
England

Favorite Food
Hawaiian
Italian
Indian
Chinese/Japanese/Thai
German/Austrian
Mexican
American
Flemish Mussels

Websites I Visit With Some Regularity
The Bloggers
Gmail
catandgirl.com
The Bloggernacle
Wikipedia

Body Parts I Have Injured
Upper Left Thigh (dog bites)
Upper Body (car accident)
Knee (car accident)
Fingers and Wrists (bad genes and use)

Nicknames
Sar
Sar-Sar
Sarah Bernhardt
Sarahbim
Barb
PoMo Grrrl

Tag
I tag everyone who also wants to complete this list or otherwise seems derelict in their blogging (Car?)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm, you forgot to add "Professional Babysitter at one of Utah County's largest employers". ;)

And for Star Wars, I don't think I could sit through Episodes I and II again. Don't tell Shawn.

Frau Magister said...

Yeah, my current job title doesn't really explain what I do.

Don't worry - I won't tell Shawn. Does he really like Episode 1 and 2? I thought he was a man of taste and discretion.

Vanessa Swenson said...

Dog bites??? Plural???

"I'm a plant."
"I thought people like you were called a fruit."
"Very funny."

"Flames, on the side of my face, heathing... breathle - , heathing breaths. Heathing breath."

"Communism was just a red herring."

Frau Magister said...

I use the plural for "bites" because the dog bit me multiple times.

"ALL RIGHT, I AM! I'M SHOUTING, I'M SHOUTING, I'M SHOUT...!

"Da da da da da da! I, am, your singing telegram...!"

"I was a victim, too. At least my wife was. She had friends who were . . Socialists."