Thursday, January 24, 2008

Mr. Allen, Mr. Reed, Mrs. Reed, Mr. Matt Reed, Mrs. Sarah Reed, Mr. Baxter and Miss Heidi Reed Drive Out in SUVs to See a View; Arabs Drive Them.









5 comments:

Vanessa Swenson said...

camel! wahoo!
these pictures are very cool. the crisscrossing on the dunes is pretty spiffy. i also enjoy the intriguing way that matt wades at the beach. very stoic.

Veiltender said...

Mrs. Sarah Reed, I cannot help but notice the shocking and dissolute manner in which you display your ankles to all the world. I see despite best intentions, the decadent, heathen East has penetrated your very sensibilities.
Mrs. Avram Shannon of Oxfordshire, England.

Anonymous said...

I love the heading to this entry. Dune With a View? Papa

Travis & Heather said...

You know I just can't help thinking how out of place your clothes look. They are just so not what you would wear at a beach or in the desert. In a surreal way it looks like they cut you out of a back yard barbecue in Mapleton and then transposed you on a beach scene in Qatar. I guess it no mater where you go you're still who you are.

Anonymous said...

Did the camel spit at you? Did they sell rides? What were they selling in the kiosks, how did they light them? Was the water cold? Is it always windy in Qatar? How long did it take Matt to dry his shoes? So many questions from the curious old mum.