"Trust your sister's intuition. The universe is guiding your sister's life."--Chinaman
Glad your intuition won. We'll have to meet you sometime in Chicago.--Carrie Nation (Chinaman's woman)
Congrats!
I don't know football...Greenbay, WI?Yes, I'm a little slow.
Say cheeese. Enjoy the calm after the storm. Mutti
Congratulations!Your summers in Luganville were preparing you for this.-linus
Please disregard comments by first poster. Sometimes he makes little sense. And the rest he makes none.
Good for you. Wolverines over Gophers eh? It was the tail thing wasn't it. I mean a school that cannot even properly depict its own mascot should be right off the list.
Yay!!! You will join the ranks of some of my absolute favorite professors. :)
This choice of yours will prove to be what was needed to bring Brett out of retirement.
Cheese please with my bratwurst. Papa
Post a Comment
11 comments:
"Trust your sister's intuition. The universe is guiding your sister's life."
--Chinaman
Glad your intuition won. We'll have to meet you sometime in Chicago.
--Carrie Nation (Chinaman's woman)
Congrats!
I don't know football...
Greenbay, WI?
Yes, I'm a little slow.
Say cheeese. Enjoy the calm after the storm. Mutti
Congratulations!
Your summers in Luganville were preparing you for this.
-linus
Please disregard comments by first poster.
Sometimes he makes little sense.
And the rest he makes none.
Good for you. Wolverines over Gophers eh? It was the tail thing wasn't it. I mean a school that cannot even properly depict its own mascot should be right off the list.
Yay!!! You will join the ranks of some of my absolute favorite professors. :)
This choice of yours will prove to be what was needed to bring Brett out of retirement.
Cheese please with my bratwurst. Papa
Post a Comment