That aside, here's some useful/less information for my current poll:
Garrison Keillor: Big city(ies), cold weather, Scandinavians, flat-packed Scandinavian furniture store, cheap German clothes chain, trader vick's, mascot:

Brett Favre: Smaller city, cold weather, German, no flat-packed Scandinavian furniture store, cheap German clothes chain, trader vick's, mascot:


7 comments:
Not that I'm biased about Minnesota or anything...
I think you'd really like the Twin Cities.
Wow, cheap German clothes and Vick's, too. So, clubbing and good eats at both places. TV's Craig Ferguson likes to predict the outcome of various games based solely on the teams' mascots. I wonder what he'd have to say about yours? That badger does look pretty tough. But that beaver look chipper. Hmmm . . . Any decent bakeries and book stores? Conventions? Equivalents to Rosa's or Hawaiian Kitchen? Interesting sites for potential visiting tourists? Autumn
Is that a beaver or something else. I am very confused.
http://www.jonathancoulton.com/songdetails/Ikea
Although we are currently in the minority, the Shannons are still holding out for cheese land, mostly for the selfish reason that then you'll be closer to us. I know, making decisions about your future based on your friends' desires to see you is a real formula for success. Or not. However, we are justified in our selfishness, because we are behind in the polls. Or something like that.
Of course, this won't be decided democratically (or at least I hope it won't).
It's supposed to be a gopher, but how it differs from a beaver is a good question. I prefer the badger as a mascot, but I already found two used book stores in the gopher's city.
Is this site created by formerly known Sarah C? The truth is out there but I can't seem to find any direction...
Yes, mulder, I was known as Sarah C in my past . . .
Post a Comment