Saturday, May 9, 2009

Where in the World?

Here are some images from wikipedia of where I'll be at the end of the month, assuming I make it through the next week of finals.





Can you guess what city I'll be in?

4 comments:

Troop 152 said...

Strasbourg. Or rather, Strassburg. Stupid frogs.

Oneup said...

How long are you leaving for?!?!!?

Robyn said...

Looks familiar from Art History, but after some online research I'm still clueless. Although I guess if I'd read the first comment, it might have saved me some time looking around online.

Frau Magister said...

Yes, I going to Strasbourg/Strassburg. In other words, I'm going to France, but fortunately there's a pedestrian bridge over the Rhine, so I can walk to Germany whenever I want.

I'll be gone until July 2nd, so not so long, Ms. Oneup. If you (or anyone else) needs anything from the continent, let me know! I'll be in Austria, Switzerland and Germany at least before settling in France.