I heard from another school - another admission with a good financial package. In case you weren't counting, that's four for four so far. Two left to hear back from, but those two aren't as highly ranked as the other four, so I'm not concerned about them (sorry Carolyn!). I must say I'm really quite astonished because last time I didn't get accepted anywhere (including two of the schools I've been admitted to this time). I just keep laughing because it's so ironic and because things happen for a reason. I just hope it doesn't go to Matt's head.
So now I get to include the chance to study on the banks of the Mississippi at the edge of the West in my future possibilities. Good thing that extermination order was finally rescinded.
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Mahzek Tov, Sarah. Of course, the choosing is the hardest part, but you've got some wonderful choices. Me, it looks like I'll be going where the money is (not that I have had any such offers yet--it is still possible that there is still plumbing in my future). I still haven't heard from my other two top-ranked schools (after being rejected by the first two top schools), so I guess we'll see. I recall that the scholar you really wanted to work with was at the pleasant school on the West Coast, but can't remember. Ah, Doctoral School. Good luck in picking, and keep us posted, as we will you.
-ARS.
Congratulations to you, liebe Frau! I'm still trying to understand why some schools rejected you in the first place. They obviously didn't know what they were missing. It looks like at least two of them have since realized their mistake. We know you'll choose well. You always do.
Autumn
Sarah? Holy cow! I read that comment you left on my blog and was wondering who you were, so I started reading your blog, and it was you! We should hang out. I didn't realize you were still around.
You and your significant other must always remember how significant your relationship is. Humbling but reassuring that the two of you will always make beautiful music together. Congratulations on the choices life has given you. May you accept the guidance needed to make the choice.
Mutti
Post a Comment