Saturday, February 16, 2008

Quilt Progress

Matt found our camera sitting innocently on top of his dresser. Where it was when we looked there earlier, we don't know, and it's not telling. But this means I have plenty of pictures for posting. To start with, here are the latest pictures of my quilt:



Dutchman's puzzle



Shooting Star



House (this one was maddening)



Pineapple - this one isn't finished because I can't finish it one my own. It's tricky and requires a special ruler



This is the layout for the blocks in the finished quilt. Some of the sashing are already sewn, but I need to finish that and the cornerstones, add a piano key border, quilt and bind. I was beginning to think I was almost done, but now I feel like I just begun.

3 comments:

Vanessa Swenson said...

those quilt pieces are schwank.

Anonymous said...

I showed your quilt blocks to Dorothy and she was highly complimentary. I am awed by your skill. They will make a beautiful quilt. Great work. Mutti

Travis & Heather said...

Yay! for quilts. My museum will be putting on a quilt show in May